Qualiteam Group Ltd. is committed to reduce our impact on and protect our shared environment. We will strive to make this an integral part of our activities, production procedures, facility operations, office administration and distribution.
We will do so by complying with the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Prevent pollution whenever possible.
- Source product materials that minimise the environmental impact.
- Minimise waste by evaluating production procedures and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Reduce the use of materials, energy, and supplies, when possible.
- Use natural resources to run our facility’s use of energy and heating of water, as efficiently as possible.
- Reduce impact of transportation by better recycling of materials, and packaging to minimise waste generation.
- Actively promote recycling and reuse in our office administration activities.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation, and train employees.
- Expect and promote similar environmental standards from our suppliers and contractors.
- Monitor progress and review performance annually.